Do you have a 2015-2018 Silverado or Sierra that came factory equipped with the wireless phone option only to find that it doesn't actually charge any new phones? Look no more, we have the solution for you. This retrofit kit will update your system to an up to date OEM system. If your looking to ADD it to a vehicle that never have it at all, see our kit HERE.
Genuine GM Gen II Qi Wireless Charging Module
2015-2018 Adapter wire or Full Length Harness (Plug & Play)
- Genuine GM 10 rib phone pad to accommodate longer phones
- FREE Installation Instructions including in package
- FREE Shipping Options
- Short Harness: This harness is a super easy install. You unplug the connector from the original module, plug into the 6 inch jumper, and then plug into the new module. Fast. Easy.
- Full Length Harness: This harness is recommended by our techs to avoid any issues after install. Some customers have experience Intermittent charging after the upgrade only to find out that the factory harness they plugged the short jumper into, has broken wires at the arm rest hinge from movement over the years. This harness requires the back of the console to be removed which is just a few screws. It is about 1.5 feet long and will cover all the bases of issues. Ordered with the kit, this harness is discounted.
- 10 Rib Upgraded Liner: The 10 ribbed liner has a great phone charging surface area to accommodate for longer phones. While this does NOT make it any wider, it will allow a larger phone to sit (even if not perfectly flat) to more efficiently sit atop the charging area to grab a charge.
Fitment: Following vehicles already equipped with K4C Wireless Charging
- 2015-2018 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2015-2018 Chevrolet Suburban / Tahoe
- 2015-2018 GMC Sierra
- 2015-2018 GMC Yukon
VIN Check Guarantee:
Submit Your VIN at Checkout to Qualify
Warranty & Returns:
Click to review our Return & Warranty policies
Click to review our Shipping policies
California Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov